Fishing in Central MA

Central MA, The Best Place to fish in all of Massachusetts

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mill Pond 2


"Mill Pond 2" todays date is June 17,2006 and today I went fishing at Mill Pond, All day long we (me and my dad) caught nothing until about 1:30 and then the bass started to bite, we caught 1 pounders and 2 pounders but nothing really big until about 4:10 and then I have received the best fish of my life... My dad had told me to "start catching fish" so I said " I'm tryin" then I picked out a target in a small shallow cove that had alot of weeds and slime on top of the water. I saw a opening between a bush and the water I casted to it and then BANG a HUGE wave and a big splash, but the fish did not take it, still on the retrieve about 2 seconds later a even BIGGER splash and he was hooked. The fish looked like a good sized 3 pounder, then he had got caught in the weeds and I thought he was going to come off then I saw the side of him as he got out of the weeds and at that point I almost pissed my pants, it was a HUGE largemouth Bass, the fight went on for another 2 minutes and he dove into the lilly pads again and I thought for sure he was going to come off, but I was able to Bring that bad boy home, we didnt weigh him but he was definitely above 7 pounds, WOOOOOOOOO!!!! what a fight your Pal, the Mass Fisherman p.s HAPPY FATHERS DAY

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice bigg bass! there robbie!

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger MassBass said…

    That bass is not even close to 7lbs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home